New Crab Paradise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shark_Bait

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone,

I have been working on constructing a brand new 10 gal RCC paradise. I have a gravel base which is covered by white sand to simulate a natural underwater setting and i have large rock formations and driftwood emerging from the water. The only thing i need is a filter for this set up. I am looking for a shallow water filter since my tank is only about 1/2 filled. I need one that can sit on the base of the tank. Please help me figure out what filters will work. Once i pick up the filter tomorrow and move in my crabs, i will post pictures!!!

Tetra makes a waterfall with a filter inside that works pretty good and if you go online look for the viquarium which is made by whisper, this one is my favorite one

All pond solutions internal pumps, 600lph, spray bar, etc it sits on the bottom too, and works perfect in my half full turtle tank. Never had issues with it.

That is really cool looking, I want a crabitat now!

I know! I'm plotting how mines going to look now but I'm still gathering info and planning. I love crabs and want one but I want to be prepared so I know what I'm getting myself into.

The Betta was destroyed today. :( he was caught sleeping in a shallow section and both crabs teamed up to rip him apart and eat him. Poor guy never had a chance

Back
Top Bottom