New fish guy have Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bear5800

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
First Question is a Rena xp 3 go for a 90 gallon tank and what size power head should I use? And did anyone ever hear about a site called Bigalsonline.com becuase they have rena xp3 for 129.99 is that a good price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Al's is a good site. <We have a real Big Al's store in town.> Prices can be good to average, you got to shop around.

But 130 for xp3 is good from the prices I see around here. <But I am in Canada ...>

What are you keeping? That would have a lot to do with what is the best filter.

Supposedly, several people are getting XP3's at petsmart on clearance for $49 (maybe it was $47)... I checked mine and they didn't have any, so I can't confirm that. I paid $150 for mine, so $130 is definitely a good price compared to that. You might also check Ebay, as mine was $15 cheaper from there than any other placed I found online at the time.

I was thinking about putting a couple oscars like four. Is the xp 3 right for that? I should get some good pumps to? I just realy dont know what to do. thank you for taking your time out for me.

Back
Top Bottom