New, intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fids4ever

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I joined to get some advice on keeping my male Betta fish, named Azure, healthy and happy. I brought him home in Feb of this year, my friend got him for me and provided everything I needed. I have since upgraded all stuff. I started with a 10 gal and now have a 20 gal, recently got a fluval C2 power filter, not sure about my heater but it was recommended by my friend, recently added a full spectrum light and use all silk fake plants. I recently upgraded the tank and when I did I stopped using gravel as a way to get everything clean on the bottom as I still tend toward overfeeding and am working on that. I feed mostly pellets and recently added frozen blood worms. I use API stress coat & zyme, quick start and just added aqua essence, I also add a bit of aquarium salt on occasion. I vacuum/clean about 20% weekly and clean all deco monthly. He has two hides as well. I'll be posting soon as I'm having an issue and could use some help. I keep him in the kitchen where it is fairly quiet and warmer. I also just ordered a glass top for the tank.

I've included a picture of when I first got him

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_181921822.jpg
    IMG_20230210_181921822.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom