new kuhlis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Bought 4 off these guys yesterday & want more!

ForumRunner_20121211_133939.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121211_134137.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121211_134137.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 160
They're pretty :)

Is this your first time keeping them? If so, don't worry when one goes missing. I assumed mine was dead about 6 months ago (no joke) but then yesterday he popped his head out of the gravel and then disappeared again..... They love to bury themselves!

They're pretty :)

Is this your first time keeping them? If so, don't worry when one goes missing. I assumed mine was dead about 6 months ago (no joke) but then yesterday he popped his head out of the gravel and then disappeared again..... They love to bury themselves!

Yep it's my first time with them! Really like them :)

Found one kuhli in my filter this morning & one is under the filter, I,ve moved the gravel so he can come out, will he be ok to leave there? Can't move my filter its built in.

Found one kuhli in my filter this morning & one is under the filter, I,ve moved the gravel so he can come out, will he be ok to leave there? Can't move my filter its built in.

Did you get the one out of the filter? The one under the filter should be fine they dig them selfs in and under things all the time and squeeze under rocks and the smallest places. Tricky little guys! How did he get into the filter? The intake?.

Did you get the one out of the filter? The one under the filter should be fine they dig them selfs in and under things all the time and squeeze under rocks and the smallest places. Tricky little guys! How did he get into the filter? The intake?.

Yep he was lying on my floss eating bloodworm lol not sure how he got in but it could have been the intake there's actually three places on my filter housing he could squeeze through & they're only little guys! How deep do they get?

Back
Top Bottom