New look temporary accomodation!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadz

Aquarium Advice Activist
Figured seeing as it may be a while until I can set up the monster tank which will replace my old 400litre ( which met a sudden and dramatic end!) I may as well make this one a bit nicer for my gang!

image-1936702202.jpg

Switched from gravel to black sand , rearranged bogwood, added some plants and made a light reflector to improve the spread in the tank.
Has made the colour in my GBR's really "pop"

image-2429480927.jpg

Although now my phone camera can't cope with my albino cory's, they just flare bright white!

My clown loaches seem to appreciate it too although the alpha doesn't look too outwardly happy in this photo!

image-1538324794.jpg

image-2464894879.jpg

image-3755643746.jpg

Please tell me that the ends of your aquarium are not hanging over the edge of a small dresser. It is hard to tell from the picture but that's what it looks like to me.

Nitwig said:
Please tell me that the ends of your aquarium are not hanging over the edge of a small dresser. It is hard to tell from the picture but that's what it looks like to me.

No it's a proper aquarium stand, the top of which is bigger than the cupboard underneath. I modified the black plastic surround at the bottom of the tank to sit covering the wood as I thought it looked better this way

Back
Top Bottom