New Plant ID & New Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coralocean

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can someone please tell me what these plants are. I just finished dipping them.

Also, meet Butterfly -he looked lonley- I had no choice :lol:

Attachments

• new plants.jpg
    new plants.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Butterfly.jpg
    Butterfly.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 35
Awww, very nice choice. Lol! I knew that qt tank wouldn't last long. Put a divider in it and you can get another Betta.[emoji6] [emoji4] [emoji23] [emoji39]

Thanks Z!
Angel I am dividing my current betta tank so the empty 10g is still empty...for the moment hehe

Nice! So you still got room. Ha! Ha! I posted a video on here about keeping Betta's together. I posted the wrong video. But I added the right one. Think you'll like it. I just gotta find a bigger tank. I'm thinking a 30-55g. Not sure yet.

Nice! So you still got room. Ha! Ha! I posted a video on here about keeping Betta's together. I posted the wrong video. But I added the right one. Think you'll like it. I just gotta find a bigger tank. I'm thinking a 30-55g. Not sure yet.
You just need a 40 breeder and divide the h*ll out of it. Lol

You just need a 40 breeder and divide the h*ll out of it. Lol
Lol! Nope going all in on my next tank. Only Betta's and heavy planted. Probably going with a 55g just so I can have a few more. Getting some extra plants now so they can grow bigger before I get my new tank. [emoji6]

I like that video idea you posted with multiple bettas
Me too! I just never understood how they can't be together when in the wild they are. But so much research on this of what kinda waters they live in and conditions, and so on... I've thought about well what if I just get a bigger tank and make it look like the wild. Months I've been looking for more and more info on this and I came across that video the other day. I said "Ohhh yeah!" Lol! Then looked at my 75g thought humm! Wounder if anyone would like to have some angelfish and mollys, and the rest. Lol! Then I could have lots of Betta's. He! He! But, I love my angels too much to do that. I'll just get another tank. Ha! Ha! Git-r-done. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom