New planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IHaveAquariums

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi! So I'm new here and to get you all up to date I have a 10g, 36g bowfront, and now a 29g. My 10 is stocked with 1 pictus, 2 corys, 3 danios, 3 tetras, and 2 snails (yes I know, my pictus is crowded). They were in the 36 but I had to move them back because I needed to work on the filter and seal the tank (small leak on top). While doing this I noticed that my danios laid eggs in the 36 and they all hatched so now the 36 just has a bunch of little babies! So for now I am not moving them back until the babies grow up because I don't want them all to get eaten. I also have a betta in a 1.5g (had to move him to it, he was in the 10 but I had to move everything back to it sadly). I want to start a planted tank and add my betta and maybe some more peaceful fish. Should I use the 29 since it isn't setup with anything or maybe the 10 since it will house my betta anyways? Also would love some ideas for stocking for the 36 and betta friendly fish! Thanks!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom