New Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive used the cidex 28 day with no issues, the only difference I could find was concentration so I figured more bang for the buck.

It is the same only stronger and I don't know the difference in concentration compared to Excel. There is a Mericide 28 also that is a stronger concentration. Do you know the dosage on the stronger Glut Jetta?

Alright I will definitely start looking around! How do I go about dosing it...like how much per gallon?

Alright I will definitely start looking around! How do I go about dosing it...like how much per gallon?

If you get the Mericide 14 then you mix that one gallon (throw away the small activator bottle that comes with the Glut-never use it) of Glut to 1-1/2 gallons of RO water to get 2-1/2 gallons of Glut the same approx. strength as Excel. One thing tho, you need to store the Glut in a total light blocking container like the Glut comes in. Light breaks down the Glut and it will be useless.

For dosing start at 1ml of Glut per 10 gallons of tank water. Down the road or if you have alot of plants you can safely raise your daily dose to 1ml Glut to every 5 gallons of tank water.

I just cut it in half and recall it being slightly stronger than excel. I forget the %s off hand but found them relatively easy while Google hunting. Moving all the tanks today so I'm short on time!

Ok thank you guys so much!! I google as much as any human being can lmao but there are somethings I just need real help with!! So thank you guys for everything! You all are wonderful!! :)

Back
Top Bottom