New species found!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikestanked

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not! No, but I kinda need help with this furry one! I was gone for 4 days and my gf told me and showed me video of my cat jumping on top of my aquarium. Since then we have move the book cases away and the couch foward, and I have not seen anymore foot prints on the top. Does anyone know how to make sure he is not doing this when no one is home?

He's trying to find a way up! Oh and looks like my starfish is hungry!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120903_133336.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120903_133336.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 103
  • ForumRunner_20120903_133503.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120903_133503.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 99
I could, my gf mother lives with us now and I think she has something to do with it. She's kinda oblivious to things and lets the cats on the kitchen table and basically does not give a crap. And if you put the cat in the bedroom he will just cry (loudly) until you let him out.
Since I've been back he's just sat on the couch looking at the tank like whimpering and looking at me saying "we haven shrimp for dinner with a side of clown fish?

mikestanked said:
Here he is

That is funny!! My cat couldn't care less about out tank. I thought she would sit and look at the fish swimming around, but no. I have no clue how you could keep cat off the tank other than locking it up when you're gone.

Back
Top Bottom