new tank need ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spartanmax2

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I will be starting a new tank soon and i don't no what type of tank to make it. So i would like a list of all the fresh/brackesh tank setups to choose from, it can include diffrent biotypes, species only tank setups, or just you favorite tank setup. I will probly get a aquarium no larger than 55g and no smaller than 38g. plz list as many as you can....

For what ever tank size or thing one fish that I love: cories! The cutest fish, IMO, ever!

Oh fish sticks that's too many options! I have no idea what you would want and not want to do! Please tell me and I can help you from there :)

On a side note, I am always trying to convince people with big enough tanks to go the rainbowfish and discus route. You have a big enough tank. But that's just me :)

hey srry i logged off yesterday and didnt get to respond. But i think i will go with some shell dwelling ciclids :) I am not shure what tank size to use tho probly a 29g 30x12x18 or a 30 long 36x12x17... maby but might have to get a stand 40g 48x13x16

Try a mix of electric blues, yellows and oranges, they love to dwell in caves, would make a nice arrangement

Back
Top Bottom