New Tank-New Everything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrueEnvy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm going to get a 75-90 gallon fish tank soon and I kinda want to make it a fancy gold fish tank.... But I already have tropical fish in my 55... Think I should switch over?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

A large goldfish tank is very impressive. If I was you, I do the goldies. If you have fish in your other tank though that need more space you should just move them and put goldies in your older tank (assuming you are keeping both).

Sadly due to space I can only keep one.... But ya I'm going with tho goldfish one.... Jest need to sell my fish ASAP becuse were moving in less than a week 0.0

Gotcha. Well, I do think that big goldy tanks look awesome. Make sure to get some pictures to put up in the photography section once you are going!
For selling them, you can try CL or trading them in at an lfs for credit. Generally, chain stores won't give credit, they only take in fish as "adoptions." Though, if you have some that you don't think you can sell but need to re-home, that is still a good option. :)
Good luck!

Ya I'm trying CL now... If they don't sell soon I have a LPS that I well give them too. And hopefully they can special order me some of my fancy ^^ lol they have vary high quality stuff in their

Back
Top Bottom