New tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Malawi Freak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well if I am on a mission for divorce I think I'm dead on track. I ended up getting rid of my 40 breeders and got 45 longs. Cleaned out my closet and moved them in all while the wife was out. Luckily for me she NEVER goes in the closet (my luck she will tomorrow). I haven't decided yet how these tanks will be arranged. I want to stack them and then have my 29 and 2 10's next to them but I don't know how I will like that.

Attachments

• image-3433624806.jpg
    image-3433624806.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 76
Malawi Freak said:
Well if I am on a mission for divorce I think I'm dead on track. I ended up getting rid of my 40 breeders and got 45 longs. Cleaned out my closet and moved them in all while the wife was out. Luckily for me she NEVER goes in the closet (my luck she will tomorrow). I haven't decided yet how these tanks will be arranged. I want to stack them and then have my 29 and 2 10's next to them but I don't know how I will like that.

lol! I have the same thing going. We are definitely headed for troubled waters when I decide to buy my six footer.

How long is a 45 long?

LOL, I was just told one more tank she (the wife) is calling animal horders on me. I'm up to 4...and planning on my 6 footer 125 gallon...in the Winter after Football Season, I coach so i know it will be too much going on. Plus I need to clean out my basement for an Office.

TankBoss said:
lol! I have the same thing going. We are definitely headed for troubled waters when I decide to buy my six footer.

How long is a 45 long?

They are 4'x1'x19". That's why I decided to switch over from the 40B, I really wanted the extra foot for them to keep stress down.

Pton46 said:
LOL, I was just told one more tank she (the wife) is calling animal horders on me. I'm up to 4...and planning on my 6 footer 125 gallon...in the Winter after Football Season, I coach so i know it will be too much going on. Plus I need to clean out my basement for an Office.

She's gotten past the threats now. I just get the stare.

Back
Top Bottom