New to the forum, not to freshwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matt68005

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, i am from Nebraska, USA. I have been raising guppies since i was a kid. Guppies is all i mess with, but trust me, once you have bred and raised these things for long enough, you get to know fish pretty well. lol
:banghead:

No, our digital camera is broken and all i have is a camera phone, and its not very good quality, one day i will get a better camera

Welcome! My sister lives in Lincoln, so I have spent a fair amount of time in NE. Lots of people on here (myself included) raise and breed guppies. Do you have a color, variety, or trait you focus on? I specifically breed for colorful females.

i like blue delta and HB Red tux. I use to have Green Cobra, Red Grass, and HB Red tux's. I got tired of it and sold them all. Right now i am just experimenting with some diffrent crosses, they are actually pinkish orange, and i am looking foward to what they will turn out, the fry are about 3wks right now. I have this Huge pink/yellow/orange female that dropped about 60 fry. The thing i look for is of course Size, vigor, and Cadual size. I was actually born and raised in Lincoln, i just moved up here to omaha a couple years ago with my wife and kids.

i like blue delta and HB Red tux. I use to have Green Cobra, Red Grass, and HB Red tux's. I got tired of it and sold them all. Right now i am just experimenting with some diffrent crosses, they are actually pinkish orange, and i am looking foward to what they will turn out, the fry are about 3wks right now. I have this Huge pink/yellow/orange female that dropped about 60 fry. The thing i look for is of course Size, vigor, and Cadual size. I was actually born and raised in Lincoln, i just moved up here to omaha a couple years ago with my wife and kids.
Thats cool. I really like the green cobra. I mostly have yellow cobra, but I have just introduced a red female for some color variation. I know the yellow cobra is very common, but I really like them. I am also a huge fan of the half black. I had a few of them for awhile too.
I bet the pinkish ones would be good sellers. A lot of people like pick fish, and there aren't toomany of them (at least not that I see).

Back
Top Bottom