New to the hobby... My 10g Marineland LED tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilkieam

Aquarium Advice Freak
Stocking List
- 1 Dwarf Gourami
- 1 Indian Glassfish
- 2 Gold Neon Tetras (plan to add one more and three Cardinals)
- 3 Glowlight Tetras
- 3 Ghost Shrimp (might add a few more)

I'm planning on planting it this week and taking out the fake plants, I'm thinking some medium sized swords.. Any additional suggestions? I'm open to all suggestions.

image-3703829228.jpg

image-2891121372.jpg

image-828242367.jpg

image-1419846971.jpg

image-3286163295.jpg

image-2044840929.jpg

image-2295840077.jpg

image-826041775.jpg

Hate to say it, but you're over the stock limit already. I don't know what type of filters you're using, but I would go with a power filter and a sponge filter. The plants should help and I'd get that done and let it sit for two weeks before adding anything else.

Hate to say it, but you're over the stock limit already. I don't know what type of filters you're using, but I would go with a power filter and a sponge filter. The plants should help and I'd get that done and let it sit for two weeks before adding anything else.

Would removing the glassfish help? My dad had surprised me by putting it in the tank when I was still cycling the tank (suffice to say I wasn't very happy because I was trying to do a fishless cycle, but he seemed to cope well). My sister seems to want him and has taken an interest in him, so I was thinking about giving him to her.

Back
Top Bottom