New to this someone please help! I think my platy might be pregnant it's got a bit of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the pics it looks like it's gonna have babies but I can't tell if it is a male or female. If you have lots of plants (real or fake) lots of fry will survive in the main tank.

Thanks for replying , I ain't got a clue if it's male or female they were all in one tank wen I bought it , but it's belly wasn't that big when I got it , If I put some more pics would u be able to see if it is pregnant or not please ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394996485.323469.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394996507.427458.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394996525.664524.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394996543.258883.jpg

Yes that is female, also she looks pregnant, can you see a reddy orangey browny sort of spot at the back of her body?

Thank you :) I already have to guppies pregnant now her lol and I've only had my tank a month I don't no what I'm gonna do with them all ( the babies ) but thanks again

Back
Top Bottom