The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oz_the_aussie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I've just joined this forum.
I started with cold water fish over 20 years ago before moving on to tropical fish.
Personal circumstances meant that I sold my tank back in 1999, and here I am now looking to get back into it.
I have my eye on a white Juwel Trigon 190 to kickstart my hobby. I'm keen on installing some form of 3d background as well as removing the internal filter.
I've yet to buy the tank but I dont think it will be long. Having done some online research, it appears that an Eheim Classic may be the way ahead - not too sure whether a 250 or 350 would be ideal- as well as an external heater.
Any thoughts/recommendations on any/all of the above will be gratefully received.
Regards Oz

Hi, I've just joined this forum.
I started with cold water fish over 20 years ago before moving on to tropical fish.
Personal circumstances meant that I sold my tank back in 1999, and here I am now looking to get back into it.
I have my eye on a white Juwel Trigon 190 to kickstart my hobby. I'm keen on installing some form of 3d background as well as removing the internal filter.
I've yet to buy the tank but I dont think it will be long. Having done some online research, it appears that an Eheim Classic may be the way ahead - not too sure whether a 250 or 350 would be ideal- as well as an external heater.
Any thoughts/recommendations on any/all of the above will be gratefully received.
Regards Oz
Hi and welcome to AA. Have a look at Andy's article on his DIY 3D background. Looks awesome....

Back
Top Bottom