Next Petco Dollar per Gallon Sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
When is the next sale? I badly damaged two out of three empty 40g tanks when I was moving to my new home recently :(

I'm eagerly waiting as well!! I thought it would be this week, but I think another one is just around the corner. In the next few weeks probably.

From what I have seen here on the forum, it seems to be nationwide.

I was told close to x mas time. I need a 55 to build a sump. I allready got one of craigslist that the frame broke during test fill. I'm following this thread

Well, I know it cant be any time now to November 19 because they already have an as for those weeks. Generally I've noticed they wait one week before printing another ad. So, just about anytime from December 3rd to Christmas is a possibility. Maybe it will be early December to before Christmas because they are usually 2 and a half weeks. But i dunno, just an (educated) guess.

I was told close to x mas time. I need a 55 to build a sump. I allready got one of craigslist that the frame broke during test fill. I'm following this thread

From what I've heard they only do tanks 10-40g... I may be wrong. I think a 55g for $55 might be TOO good of a deal. Although my 55g along with every other of my tanks (about 35 tanks!) were free. Grandpa is a big time aquarist. So he gave me a bunch...

KonvictKeeper said:
From what I've heard they only do tanks 10-40g... I may be wrong. I think a 55g for $55 might be TOO good of a deal. Although my 55g along with every other of my tanks (about 35 tanks!) were free. Grandpa is a big time aquarist. So he gave me a bunch...

Last time when I was there when they had it before i needed it the sign said up to 55 gals . I also when I was in there this weekend asked about the sale for the 55 sump tank the worker said x mas time

It is up to 55 gallons. But that's as big as they go. Any higher and it is too much of a deal!

George9 said:
Well, I know it cant be any time now to November 19 because they already have an as for those weeks. Generally I've noticed they wait one week before printing another ad. So, just about anytime from December 3rd to Christmas is a possibility. Maybe it will be early December to before Christmas because they are usually 2 and a half weeks. But i dunno, just an (educated) guess.

That's an educated guess?

Uncle Dirty said:
That's an educated guess?

I dunno, it's been awhile since I've made an educated guess, or learned about them. Did I use the term wrong?

Back
Top Bottom