NLS thera+A with garlic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikem691

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just wanted to share a little story. a week and a half ago I moved all my community stock out of my 75 to a 55 and stocked the 75 with 2 severums and 2 heckelii. When I got them I asked the guy at my LFS who I trust 100% what he recommend for feeding. With out hesitation he grab the NLS Thera+A with Garlic and said use nothing else. Well thats the same advice I see from most of the members here that I consider to be experts.
Now here is what has me amazed. The community tank has 2 silver dollars that i got a year and a half ago at about the size of a dime. One is perfect looking the other started with fin rot about 3 months after I got them. I doubled my water changes then I moved him to a hospital tank and tried every suggestion any one could give me but his fins slowly continued to deteriorate. Well as of 2 weeks ago I was considering putting him down. No tail fin left no right swim fin left and only 2 small parts of his dorsil fin left. But no red streaking or sores and he acts happy. Well when I got the nls I started slowly stopping the omega 1 flakes and was giving the nls to them. Today I kinda started dropping pellets slowly in front of each fish and when the silver dollar came blasting over for the pellets I could not believe it. A 1/4 inch of his tail has grown back and the dorsel fin has started growing back also.
The other thing i have noticed is the color of my clown loaches is just incredible. So I will never use any thing else. Could this be coincidence I don't know but I'm a believer.
Mike

I just bought a five puns tub of it the other day. Some of my Africans seemed skeptical at first since they were getting Cichlid formula before and then I switched them to Thera. Defiantly a great food.

Back
Top Bottom