not sure what to stock my 29g with!? need opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariah

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have had fish for years now and I'm sure just like you guys know you always are looking for change! In my room i currently have 5 tanks! I want to get rid of one or two if possible. I have goldfish in a 29g which next year are going into the 150g pond. I have cichlids in a 55g and a gourami and zebra danios in a 29g. On my other wall i have a 10g with two baby cichlids and a 2g with a betta. The 10g was the bettas tank until i realized my cichlid was holding. Now down to business! My 29g tank with the gourami and zebras in it oh and two snails... i want to change. I am really wanting to put guppies in it but i guess i could wait on that tell the goldfish are in the pond. I am wanting to put my betta into the 29 gallon tank! I have found out that mollies, neons,,rasboras can go with him but what else? I want an exciting tank.. not boring. What about a loach? I don't really want cories and guppies can't go in. Also no plecos. Any ideas??
Betta
Neons. Maybe not sure
Rasboras
Two or three mollies
And???

I have had fish for years now and I'm sure just like you guys know you always are looking for change! In my room i currently have 5 tanks! I want to get rid of one or two if possible. I have goldfish in a 29g which next year are going into the 150g pond. I have cichlids in a 55g and a gourami and zebra danios in a 29g. On my other wall i have a 10g with two baby cichlids and a 2g with a betta. The 10g was the bettas tank until i realized my cichlid was holding. Now down to business! My 29g tank with the gourami and zebras in it oh and two snails... i want to change. I am really wanting to put guppies in it but i guess i could wait on that tell the goldfish are in the pond. I am wanting to put my betta into the 29 gallon tank! I have found out that mollies, neons,,rasboras can go with him but what else? I want an exciting tank.. not boring. What about a loach? I don't really want cories and guppies can't go in. Also no plecos. Any ideas??
Betta
Neons. Maybe not sure
Rasboras
Two or three mollies
And???

The 29g will have the gourami and zebras out but two trap door snails in it still. There is a huge stump thing in the tank and it has small natural looking rocks not sand

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom