novice in need of help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
right now it is a biowheel 200 and 100 but im getting a canister filter that is rated for 175 gallons soon. anyone come up with any ideas on what direction i should take with this tank?

i appreciate i got some good tips in the article. when i take my tank down to redo the trim im going to make sure it cycles right and by then ill have a real test kit and a quality filter so things will be perfect for whatever i can figure out to put in the tank

i am getting me a 90 gallon tank and going to do the fishless cycle so I still have some time to plan as well, but I think I am going to do an African Cichlid tank. going to put me some of the Mbuna and some featherfin catfish. maybe some electirc yellow, cobalt blue zebra, bumblebee... still planning. that is my suggestion anyway. big tank so you have lots of room to play

well i have some kenyis and they aer pretty cool, really active but im trying to stray away from cichlids but i still want a spectacular looking fish ya know

AquaMason said:
well i have some kenyis and they aer pretty cool, really active but im trying to stray away from cichlids but i still want a spectacular looking fish ya know

I don't do cichlids cuz I have discus and angels

how ironic haha so any ideas on what would be the most eyecatching way to set my tank up?

and on a side note i planted some bulbs in my tank a week or 2 ago and they finally started to grow today, im super excited

AquaMason said:
how ironic haha so any ideas on what would be the most eyecatching way to set my tank up?

and on a side note i planted some bulbs in my tank a week or 2 ago and they finally started to grow today, im super excited

Depends what your looking at. Lots of possibilities.
African cichlid set up.
Heavily planted tank with rainbows and other schoolers.
Oscar (or similar) tank.
Etc etc etc
I would kill for a 125g tank!

i had to do some fancy talking to get my fiance to let me put it up haha and now that its here i dont know what i want. i think i want about 2 or 3 big fish and then lots of movement from the supporting cast so to speak

anyone have any easy but good looking plans for a canopy for my tank. building it i can do but plans im lacking haha :(

Back
Top Bottom