Oceansmotions Valves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mp3z24

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey, im looking for a better wavemaker solution than my 3x900 MJs (on a wavemaker timer) suction cupped to the back glass. They fall off ALL THE TIME!!!! very iritating!

I was googling around and saw www.oceansmotions.com
does anyone here use any of their products? im probably going to pick up a OM Squirt and run a closed loop for a wavemaker, or run a line from the sump i will eventually build.

let me know if anyone has any experience with them. from what i have read on some other forums, most people are very happy with the products.

~mike

I have seen one working, and have put them on my "to have" list, just the price makes me move them further down the list

I just installed my Super Squirt a week or so ago. This is on a new setup so I don't have any long term opinions yet. It is a little tricky to get all the plumbing right but it does a fantastic job switching the current around. I have mine setup as an over the back style closed loop with a Poseidon PS4 running it. I don't have corals yet so I can't say how they like it. I just bought it after reading everyone's reviews and I have NO POWERHEADS. That's what I love most.

after approximately 1 year of sticking the powerheads back on the glass every day (it seems) im going to probably bite the bullet and buy a OM squirt...

but first i need to build a sump and fuge...

~mike

Back
Top Bottom