Odd Couple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slayer72

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tiny demasoni sticks real close to my female JD. (I know, mixing continents = bad). Hopefully he doesn't end up as an expensive lunch for her.

ForumRunner_20130828_171656.jpg

My tiny demasoni sticks real close to my female JD. (I know, mixing continents = bad). Hopefully he doesn't end up as an expensive lunch for her.

My JD loved my Africans. Then they started disappearing. I had to donate JD. I did buy a new one but half inch size.

Attachments

• image-2445657676.jpg
    image-2445657676.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image-394120148.jpg
    image-394120148.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 73
My JD loved my Africans. Then they started disappearing. I had to donate JD. I did buy a new one but half inch size.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but it didn't work out once, so you did it again? Fail to see the logic in that one...

I'm not sure why so many people mix particularly JDs with Africans, seems like a weird combination bound to fail

Not trying to attack anyone, just fail to see why people try it

I'm sorry to be blunt, but it didn't work out once, so you did it again? Fail to see the logic in that one...

I'm not sure why so many people mix particularly JDs with Africans, seems like a weird combination bound to fail

Not trying to attack anyone, just fail to see why people try it

My JD was 4 inches and the boss of the tank. I did things wrong and transitioned to Africans. I rehomed him and got a small JD. Smaller then all the other fish in the tank. Eventually I will have another tank for the two different species.

Reminds me of the old Kibbles commercial with butch and spike the bulldog and jack russle LOL cool pic!

Back
Top Bottom