OneSpot Foxface v.s Foxface Lo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi! Which is easier to keep/hardier? I have heard the Lo gets 2" bigger..but is that true in the home aquarium? Does it matter which one i get

I've been doing research on these two also. So far the only difference I can find is the spot lol... Interested to see what others say.

JustinKBreen said:
I've been doing research on these two also. So far the only difference I can find is the spot lol... Interested to see what others say.

Yeah. Both are poisonous, both are hardy i think..and both are awesome!! Im on my way to buy a lo now but if i hear any problems by then i wont!!

I am looking at the magnificent foxface for next fish after I get my clowns. Awesome fish choice! I loved my while I had him....PICS!!!!!!!

spoonman said:
I am looking at the magnificent foxface for next fish after I get my clowns. Awesome fish choice! I loved my while I had him....PICS!!!!!!!

They are so hardy too man, that was the kicker for me. Anything that is this beautiful and can still withstand a power outage is a keeper

The real debate among taxonomists is "Are these even two species?"
They get the same size, have the same venom, same diet, same habits, same demeanor, can both change colors for camoflage.
Most likely the same species. I have a one spot, and he's pretty cool.

MacDracor said:
The real debate among taxonomists is "Are these even two species?"
They get the same size, have the same venom, same diet, same habits, same demeanor, can both change colors for camoflage.
Most likely the same species. I have a one spot, and he's pretty cool.

Lol, so one just has a mutation of a spot..and they gave it a whole new species? Hahah

Thanks spoonman!

He is so crazy today! Swimming all around the tank, yellow, and looks to be happy! Im very happy he settled in perfectly in less than 24 hrs. Usually it takes longer...i suspect it is because he is only with nano tankmates atm

Back
Top Bottom