Plant growth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockyofhockey

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone. I'm new to live plants as I've always been into hardscapes for years for mbuna but decided to give it a try. In my tank I have 1 Anubias, and 8 anarchis (spelled something like that). Just wanted to know what u guys

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411224011.916231.jpg Anubias

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411224040.242392.jpg anarchis

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411224087.909718.jpg are they supposed to grow multiples out of the sand

The Anacharis is a beginners plant, they will grow and Anker themselves to the substrate, I would put some root tabs in the sand or gravel, best in clumps but they can grow tall, they have a tendency to lose bottom leaves and look spindly

The Anacharis is a beginners plant, they will grow and Anker themselves to the substrate, I would put some root tabs in the sand or gravel, best in clumps but they can grow tall, they have a tendency to lose bottom leaves and look spindly

Ok I'm also putting them in between cracks in rocks. How do u think they look health wise

I think they look good, these plants will grow even floating, if you get some plant tabs put them north south east and west this way the plant will get to them, may take a while but you will see a big difference

Back
Top Bottom