Plant ID..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kribbman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guy's and gals ;).

Im posting to both Show off my planted tank and how well its doing since I switched to CO2 an Flourite. and because I need help with the ID of my plants Im pretty sure one of the types that I got is AMAZON SWORD but im not sure of the other.. Thanks for your help!

Comments Welcome....:p

oops....................
ill post in a while..sorry

Here it is sorry it took so long....:confused:

Attachments

• P9050019.jpg
    P9050019.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 85
I see lots of amazon swords and the one in the middle is really hard to see....can you zoom in on it? Maybe some kind of crypt? cant see it well enough though.

I agree, Lots of very young amazon swords,center, defiantly a crypt in the middle looks like ether Wendtii green or bronze. You have something else in the back with a more round leaf that I don't recognize.

But that one is differently a Wendtii of some kind... a better picture would really help.

Looks good, but be careful, I had a full tank of amazon swords like that till one they they EXPLODED... well not really but they got HUGE and I had to take most of them out.

the rounded leaf one could be a melon sword. the amazon swords in my 40 gal got 24-26 inch leaves on them. i only have 3 in there plus a melon sword and they take up 65% of the 40 gal.

Back
Top Bottom