For Sale: Plant Package!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eAts

Aquarium Advice Activist
I will be cleaning and trimming my tanks tonight and will have a plant package available.

I'm not certain on the quantity of plants, but there will be a plants of this variety.

Ludwigia sp. Atlantis
Rotala rotundifolia
hygrophila corymbosa compactica (Temple Plant)
Needle Leef Java Fern
Crypt wendti green
and others that I can't seem to think of at the moment!

I can also add 10 MTS (Malysian Trumpet Snails) for $1.00

If theres any interest shoot me and PM and we can go over the details, it really depends on how much you want!

I will ship, that will not be a problem. I just add then snails to the post, because if someone is interested it easy to add them in.

More available if anyones interested!

Lots of Ludwigia Atlantis and Rotala rotundfolia available along with floaters such as dwarf water lettuce, duck weed, amazon frogbit, and Brazilian pennywort. If you want individual plants or a package shoot me a PM and I'll work with you!

More available if anyones interested!

Lots of Ludwigia Atlantis and Rotala rotundfolia available along with floaters such as dwarf water lettuce, duck weed, amazon frogbit, and Brazilian pennywort. If you want individual plants or a package shoot me a PM and I'll work with you!

I'd be interested in a good amount of the amazon frog bit and dwarf water lettuce to 48114, depending on price?

More plants available, along with amazon frogbit and dwarf water lettuce. PM me for questions or details. I'm more than happy to ship a package or just one species.

Plants are coming from this tank:

q05s.jpg

This picture does not show how grown out these actually are. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom