Wanted: Plant Packages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigBAWZ

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am just starting out with my 40 gallon breeder and my friend is starting a 20 gallon and we are looking to medium to heavily plant them. I would appreciate anyone who has plant packages to PM me and let me know what you have. My friend and I are looking for a variety of plants so let me know what you have to offer. Thanks.

Sounds fun!

Maybe share your water parameters, substrate and light as well as probable stock ;). That way we can see which types of plants to offer you.

Sounds fun!

Maybe share your water parameters, substrate and light as well as probable stock ;). That way we can see which types of plants to offer you.

My water parameters are Ammonia 0.00 PPM, Nitrate 0.00 PPM, and Nitrite 0.00 PPM. My pH is quite high, at 7.3. I have a pool filter sand as my substrate, no CO2. I have a 156 watt t5 lighing but only use 2 bulbs which brings it to 78 watts. I do dose fertilizer and plan to use root tabs on if necessary. I have a few plants now. One amazon sword, one java moss, and two mystery plants that i have no clue what they are. I got them from a friend who tried and couldn't grow them.

Back
Top Bottom