For Sale: Plant Packages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PoppaRyno

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's up fellow hobbyists. Today I am offering up a few plant packages. Doing major monthly trims and have put together some nice packages. Each package is 30$, shipping included.

PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Bacopa Carolinias- aprx 15 stems
Valisneria Reg- aprx 20
Valisneria Contortion- aprx 5-10
Hygro Polysperma- aprx 5+stems
Willow Hygro- 1multi leaf branch
Red Temple Plant- 1
Dwarf Water Lettuce- portion cup full

I have many other plants i can add on for a few extra $. Shipping won't change unless bigger box is needed. Always be vigilant of your areas weather and of hitchhikers as i have shrimps and snails of all kinds. Thanks for lookin peeps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not looking to buy, just saying I ordered once from Poppa and it was great! Everything came as expected and I definitely recommend him!

Not looking to buy, just saying I ordered once from Poppa and it was great! Everything came as expected and I definitely recommend him!
Same here! Was a pleasure to do business with and the plants were marvelous! (y)

That said, Poppa, would you consider modifying one of the packages a bit? I've no need for either of the Hygros or the water-lettuce. But could certainly use some XMas or Peacock Moss, or simply more of the Val Reg.

If you can, I'll get money sent. I still have your Paypal infos. And it's a perfect time to ship as I'll be working from home starting this Thursday through next Wednesday and can grab it out of the mailbox soon as it arrives.

Let me know!!

Sure thing. I dont have enough of either of those mosses. But i do have fissidens moss and tons of val to make up for it.

Excellent! Sounds great to me. I'll go scratch up your info and get money sent ASAP, and send you a PM with my shipping info.

1 package sold. 1 package left. Thanks again for looking.

Both packages sold. Thank you as always. Packages shipped . Today. Pm's sent with tracking info.

Sini... You sir, need only tell me what you'd like and a package shall be made! Tu est me hermano de ottro madre. My Spanish spelling suuuucks feel free to laugh at it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm in love with the bacopa and the vals! Wanted some for the 55 gallon discus tank. Maybe some water lettuce and hygro polysperma? As long as you have enough and don't mind!

Back
Top Bottom