Plant Trimmings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
I will ship on Monday and may have some extra clippings to throw in by then. My tanks are small, so portions are small. These plants would be most suitable for a medium to high light tank. I currently have the following up for grabs.

Rotala Rotundifolia "Green"
Eleocharis Acicularis (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Hemianthus Micranthemoides "Erect"
Elatine Triandra

I am looking for the following plants.

Corkscrew Val
Marsilea Minuta (Clover)
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Cryptocoryne Parva
Cryptocoryne Willisii

PM if interested in my trimmings and/or you have some of the plants I'm looking for available. Thanks!

Updated Lists!

Available:
Eleocharis Acicularis (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Hemianthus Micranthemoides "Erect"
Elatine Triandra

Wanted:
Marsilea Minuta (Clover)
Cryptocoryne Parva
Cryptocoryne Willisii

All plants have been claimed.

Still looking for:
Marsilea Minuta (Clover)
Cryptocoryne Parva
Cryptocoryne Willisii

I've got some more trimmings that are available. Like last time, these plants would be suitable for a medium to high light tank. Here's what's available so far, I may have more by Monday.

Available:
Rotala Rotundifolia "Green"
Rotala Rotundifolia "Colorata"
Micranthemum Umbrosum (Baby Tears)
Elatine Triandre (tiny portion)

Still looking for:
Marsilea Minuta (Clover)
Cryptocoryne Parva

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Plants have been claimed.

Still looking for:
Marsilea Minuta (Clover)

Purrbox, if the R. rotundifolia of which you speak is the plant that you got from me it is actually (and this is my fault because, at the time I sent it to you I thought it was R. rotundifolia "Green,") standard R. rotundifolia, a much more desirable variant than "Green." R. rotundifolia "Green" is fairly squirrely in its growth habits (much like R. rotundifolia "Colorata") and is not very amenable to aquascaping. The variant that I sent to you: standard Rotala rotundifolia, is the most impressive of all the R. rotundifolia variants and can change colors like a chameleon depending on water and lighting conditions. Take heart in the fact that, if what you have is what I sent you, it is the best and most impressive of the R. rotundifolia variants :)

Just out of curiousity, what kind of squirrely growth does Rotala Rotundifolia "Green" Display?

I'm just wondering because what you sent me has been doing some rather interesting things and staying mostly green with only a hint of pink early on. New growth has been tiny leaves, and it's been very insistent on growing everywhere with lots of branching off of the main stem.

The Rotala Rotundifolia and Rotala Rotundifolia "Colorata" that I received from another member not too long ago, has been much better behaved. This may be due to the fact that I haven't had them as long though, so time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom