Planted help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AaronW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Merry christmas everyone!

I need help with lighting advice I was wondering if these plants in my aquarium will be ok under a T5 fixture? I'm not sure what names of all the of all the plants are. Maybe you can help?

image-390130122.jpg

If you need more pics for better info let me know! I'll try and get some close ups of all the plants individually.

Attachments

• image-1514625067.jpg
    image-1514625067.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 54
Looks like you have 55g,plants should be fine&try to keep the photoperiod between 6-8hrs..are you using ferts(liquid/root tabs),are you using plant grow bulbs?

tiger terror said:
Looks like you have 55g,plants should be fine&try to keep the photoperiod between 6-8hrs..are you using ferts(liquid/root tabs),are you using plant grow bulbs?

Yeah I use liquid ferts! I use Aqueon plant food. Also dose with CO2 every day. Excel melts my anacharis

I'm just beginning with dry ferts myself..initially it looks a little intimidating to get started but its actually a piece of cake...I bought the green ferts pa k from gla along with 2 500ml dosing containers&i purchased a digital scale which to make accurate measurements with the dry ferts...using a medicine dropper for dosing...the bottles allow for dosing straight out of the containers themselves..

I Have sand substrate. Should I be using dry ferts as well as a liquid fert? I wanna add some red plants and I know they are a little more demanding when it comes to care. But I'm dying for contrast!

Back
Top Bottom