Plants Dying? Help Please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JesseMessykinn

Aquarium Advice Freak
Please help! A Few of my Plants are Turning a Light Green to a Little Brown! They dont look like theyre doing so Well!

I tested the Water, All Check out Fine! I Have a DIY Co2 Gen Going in there, 38W of Light Atm(New Light is on the Way). Bubble Rod in the back of the tank. ugh! Idk what to do! Should I Just Take out the Dying Ones?

Will Malflax help at all? Im New to plants and Trying Hard w/ this! Please Help!

29 Gallon, Fine Sand, Leave In Tablets, I Think its the Plant that didnt come in to Healthy, I might just trim all the Leaves and Let it Regrow, just Did about a 30% Water Change, then another 20% water Change. Im Gonna Give it some time, I think it was shiped form over seas. :/

Yea if they are fairly new to you I would think the are just getting acclimated. Keep trimming and new growth may turn out fine but I'm new to this as well. Hopefully others will chime in.

Thee is an initial die-off when putting in new plants just trim it off and let the plant get settled. 20% water change is good twice a month, and all is well

I agree; you could also look into some liquid fert help. I use the seachem comprehensive treatment.

What's turning light green? The new growth or the old growth?

Can you check your nitrate levels and report back?

Sorry for such a late Respond It seems to be the old Growth going light Green, as for the Nitrate its around 5ppm, Im using a Hagen master test kit.

Back
Top Bottom