Wanted: Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crinkledaces

Aquarium Advice Regular
Looking for all types of great looking plants to start a 20 gallon planted tank. Just bought 2 bags of fluorite and added it today. Would like to get some of the more popular plants in the hobby to grow. Please post pictures of what u got so I can decide if I want it or not

I have water wisteria (2x stems that are 1 ft. Tall. Really good background plant. Low light), hydrocotyle sp Japan (low light carpet plant!), bacopa something (fast growing low light stem plant), macopa something (really pretty thin stemmed low light plant), CRAP TON of java moss (attach it to rocks and driftwood or make a moss background/carpet), water sprite (fast growing plant), and an unidentified plant.

Ill have some water lettuce on next week:).

Also if u would like to trade I have red cherry shrimp as well as tiger shrimp

doesn't hawaii have some live plants restriction? that you have to have licences to ship there?

I have water wisteria, stargrass, micro chain sword, narrow leaf anacharis, java fern, christmas moss, water sprite, temple leaf hygro, amazon sword, rotala rotundifolia, mexican oak leaf, and broad leaf ludwigia I could part with.

The water sprite, water wisteria, anacharis, broad leaf ludwigia, mexican oak leaf, java fern, and christmas moss are all fairly forgiving beginner plants.

I could put together a package if you are interested in any of those. Shipping would be $6

Back
Top Bottom