PLEASE HELP!? My salamander larvae are starving!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aysvin

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 5 spotted salamander larvae and things aren't going well. Everything was GREAT until last week when I ran out of brine shrimp. The store I get them from his out and doesn't know when they'll get more and my larvae won't eat anything frozen, freeze dried, or anything other than live food. I have no source of live food for them at all. I've tried getting small organisms from ponds, lakes, and streams, but I can't seem to get anything. Besides, they're too big for those now anyway and would need a lot to fill them up.

Does anyone have any tips? Please, it's been a week since they last ate. I don't know how they're still alive!

I have 5 spotted salamander larvae and things aren't going well. Everything was GREAT until last week when I ran out of brine shrimp. The store I get them from his out and doesn't know when they'll get more and my larvae won't eat anything frozen, freeze dried, or anything other than live food. I have no source of live food for them at all. I've tried getting small organisms from ponds, lakes, and streams, but I can't seem to get anything. Besides, they're too big for those now anyway and would need a lot to fill them up.

Does anyone have any tips? Please, it's been a week since they last ate. I don't know how they're still alive!

I don't know anything about this but what about ants? Could you go catch some outside ?

Back
Top Bottom