Please Help my whole tank is dying!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm impressed - the power of a water change :). Did you think it was fungal or bacterial out of interest if you had to pick?

I know its amazing what a W/C can do...I honestly think it was fungus because it seemed like the more stuff I removed plants, decor, infected fish, filters etc...the better or weaker it seemed to get? If it was bacterial I feel like with out def. Meds it would still be infecting the rest of the fish even if there was nothing left in the tank gravel decor what ever....fungus I feel like you can FLUSH out!!!! Bacteria needs to be treated... IMO anyways...I guess I was lucky it was a Fungus? ;)

I know its amazing what a W/C can do...I honestly think it was fungus because it seemed like the more stuff I removed plants, decor, infected fish, filters etc...the better or weaker it seemed to get? If it was bacterial I feel like with out def. Meds it would still be infecting the rest of the fish even if there was nothing left in the tank gravel decor what ever....fungus I feel like you can FLUSH out!!!! Bacteria needs to be treated... IMO anyways...I guess I was lucky it was a Fungus? ;)

Yes I must admit I favoured bacterial as it was quick and jumping fish types. However I would then have thought also meds would be needed. But I've only seen a fraction of fish keeping so if it seems fungus, then sounds good. Anyways good news on the fish, appreciate the post mortem discussion.

I agree and appreciate the discussion as well...anyways Good Luck and Happy Fish Keeping! ;)

Back
Top Bottom