Please help with Biocube 29 LED upgrade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TampaBC

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello folks... Everyone has been very helpful in the past and today I am in need again. Today, I have arriving 3 Ecoxotic Panorama Pro LED Modules. I have a Coralife Biocube 29 that they will be going in. My plan is to obviously gut the hood and leave the fans and have the 3 modules in there. I have seen YouTube videos, build threads on these forums, but no details as to the "Coralife" version of the Biocube 29. I've seen things on the Oceanic version but the Coralife seems to have a tad bit of a different hood. I've also seen many people install 2 of these modules but not many have done 3.

I spoke with Ecoxotic for some guidance and they pretty said just to gut the hood and screw in the modules in the excising holes that are there. Before I remove this hood and start removing the hood and trying to figure out what wires control the fans, I want to know if anyone has any experience with this. It would be MUCH appreciated!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom