Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bnpanak

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I had gotten a goldfish a few months ago and he was the most lively friendliest fish I've ever had. I also have a smaller one too. Around 2 weeks ago we got a white goldfish and put him in the tank. My first fish didn't like him at all. He stopped eating and started acting really weird. After a day of this going on I took him out and put him in my boyfriend's tank with his fish that he had for 14 years. It seemed as if my fish recovered immediately and returned to normal until just recently he really began acting strange. He has all of his fins pressed down against his body, he doesn't want to eat again and now he has purple and red spots all over him. Then I come to find out the other day that the white gold fish I put in my boyfriend's tank has died along with his 14 yr old fish. I think the white one might have had some sort of disease or fungus and infected our fish. The small fish I have in my tank is fine though. He seemed to not have been affected by any of this. And the white fish that I believed to been infected was lively and normal up until he died. I just want my fish to get better and I don't know what to do! It's breaking my heart to see him like this. Please help me!

Back
Top Bottom