Please identify

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lunch

Aquarium Advice Freak
This may be a long shot but I was wondering if any1 can identify this gravid fish, yesterday I bought a few pacific blue eyes, this female was in the tank with them and the dude decided to throw her in for free, now to me she looks nothing like a pacific blue eye, sorry bout the pic but she just won't sit still long enough...

Balloon molly? Of some sort? Idk

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Black neon with issues?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

As luck would have it, I walked into 1 of my other many lfs and found a tank full of the same fish ( minus the belly ) she is a 'al cochu's blue tetra' just wondering if I should grab a few males, maybe they'll pester her into scattering the eggs ( if that's what it is )

I wouldn't introduce new fish before you are sure the current fish isn't sick with parasites or some of the other things mentioned. Also you should qt new fish before adding them to your tank because who knows what they could be carrying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom