Please please id those two plants for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shoots2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
1stImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392353261.493343.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392353308.758234.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392353369.645862.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392355122.339235.jpg one the fluffy one that looks like a small tree.
2nd the plant with a green leaves outlined with nice red color.

Thank you in advance....

The first one looks kinda like myrio to me. But the second one doesn't look aquatic.

The second one with the red edged leaves isn't aquatic. Its a houseplant called Dracaena. I used to grow them when i worked in a garden centre. They die if you overwater them, so wont't last very long fully submerged. Love the fluffy one! Ive never seen one of those before! Myrio? I'm gonna have to research that one :D

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ya i knew that this is a non aquatic plant..shall i make it float with its leaves outside the water and the roots in the water....about the second one it's myrio and ya it looks like a small tree in the water i love it...

If the non aquatic plant dies when it is over watered.. I would plant it in a pot with dirt and put it on a windowsill.

I think they are beginning to grow roots and the leaves is just fine over the water..just i wet the leaves two or three times a day...i hope this is helping...thank you for your help..

Back
Top Bottom