please read i need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrfishfrenzee

Aquarium Advice Regular
2 of my mollys just died when i put in clean fast nutrafin stuff whats going on!

it says
Clears cloudy aquarium water by precipitating Organic and Inorganic particles
Fast acting Results in crystal clear water
safe for all aquarium inhabitnts

in the back it says it makes all the sily fine sand dirt atc into groups for the filter to clean and stuff

A clarifier then. May I ask why you added that? IMHO you should never add unneeded chemicals to a tank.

Anyway, how are your other fish? Can you check your parameters also?

i added cause i wanted my tank to be really clear but instead it killed my 2 mollys one of the mollys was not even mine it was friends. all my guppys and catfish and tetras are fine i think

Mrfishfrenzee said:
i added cause i wanted my tank to be really clear but instead it killed my 2 mollys one of the mollys was not even mine it was friends. all my guppys and catfish and tetras are fine i think

Ok. Keep a close eye on the others and change more water if needed. Clear water can be achieved with water changes, good filtration and not too much light. A lot of those quick fix products do more harm then good as you've just found out.

i have a aquaclear 30 filter for a 20 gallon tank is it good enough?

and instead of making my tank clear its even more foggy...

This stuff doesn't work, do some large water changes to get the water sorted. I had cloudy water for ages, pwc every 2/3 days and eventually it all cleared up and it's crystal now! Good luck

it wasnt really cloudy before it was just alittle and thanks i wont use it again ill just change water thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom