pond snails _not so bad_maby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrimpfreek

Aquarium Advice Newbie
[COLOR="Red"so iv done my reserch and i.know this topic is out there but alot of things say that pond snails save alot of peoples fish by eating leftover food also if you have a pond snail outbreak your over feeding also have you looked at pond snails there so pretty there a little brown with detailed spots all over they can even flot ontop of the water upside down and their eggs can be viewed for hatching time i also have notised that an aquarium with snails looks more like an ecosystem rather than a glass.box im not saying you cant get rid of some of the excess population im just saying that i challange you to look at bladder(pond snails)snails a dirrerent and i want everyone that sees this to put in their 2 cents just think hmm maby thats not so bad:fish1::fish2: [COLOR]

I, right now, have more than 100 pond ramshorn snails which all came from one female snail that kept on breeding and breeding and breeding.

It's all personal preference. I wouldn't mind having them, but I'm not going to go out of my way to get them, because once you have them they are almost impossible to get rid of.

Shouldn't be buying snails to get a rid of algae either. You should figure out what's causing the algae and fix it.

Back
Top Bottom