Predatory or Peaceful build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
so as u all know i have a 2o long build I will give u 2 builds and u have 2 choose 1
Both builds will include 1 duncan head polyp 7 mushrooms cuc and a reef lobster
build 1
marron clown
royal dottyback
pygmy cherub angel
longnose hawk

build 2
pygmy cherub angel
longnose hawk
royal gramma
2 ocellarris (1 b and w 1 orange)
1 other nano fish

I wouldn't put the maroon clown in that tank. They are extremely aggressive and do best in large tanks. In a small tank he will get very angry lol.

Go with a peaceful tank and don't overstock. It will be a lot easier to take care of and leave more time for enjoying it.

Option 2 has most semi aggressive fish with 1 peaceful fish. Most of those fish belong in a bigger tank as well. If the clown fish pair up they will be most likely the most aggressive of the tank.

Whys everyone hating on the MaY clownfish? Lol mine shows no aggression at all and just hangs out with the others...then again his friends consist of triggers and a lionfish...maybe that's why

Ha that's what I'm thinking huma. That clown would be crazy to show any aggression lol

Whys everyone hating on the MaY clownfish? Lol mine shows no aggression at all and just hangs out with the others...then again his friends consist of triggers and a lionfish...maybe that's why

Hopefully your clown is large enough that the lionfish and triggers don't think of him as part of dinner. \

A pair of clown fish can get very aggressive when they establish a territory. One clown fish can be considered peaceful if the tank is large enough.

Ohh there's no issues with my triggers or lion... they are all friends. I laugh because everytime I feed them, the tang, both triggers, puffer and clown all run eachother over to get the food.. lol the lion gets special treatment obviously

Back
Top Bottom