Problems regarding Python water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishtank3

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was looking at the python water changer because I had heard some good reviews on it and I found a YouTube video on how to use it while watching the instructor unscrews the aerator on the faucet my faucet does not have any where that I could unscrew it is there any attachment or anything that I could find to make the water changer work

No not to my knowledge. Are you sure your sink doesn't have an aerator they do seem almost seamless?

Your faucet should have one, it's probably just screwed on really tight. Mine was and required a wrench to loosen the first time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I had to take mine off with a wrench! I also had to go get a adapter! It was rubber at the top so it just slide on and you put one of those round tightners on it and mine works perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well it does have an aerator but it is built into the faucet itself ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453953965.364998.jpg

Sent from me quietly wishing I was a fish

See how there's no unscrewy part

hmmm, I've seen a video on youtube of someone using a modification part to use their shower instead of the sink. RINSE ACE Snap 'n Spray 6 ft. Quick-Connect and Detachable Hose with On and Off Sprayer-4170 - The Home Depot I think they used this part. Basically the head of the shower has that bit on the inside so all you'd have to do is hook up the water changer to the shower head and it would work just like when you'd use it to the sink.

Ok thank I didn't think of that but I feel like it would work !! Thanks

I had to take mine off with a wrench! I also had to go get a adapter! It was rubber at the top so it just slide on and you put one of those round tightners on it and mine works perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Had to do the same with a pair of pliers as I didn't have a wrench.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom