Problems with App

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butterfly_koi

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have been having issues with the Android AA app. I keep getting the AA icon on my phones notification bar stating that I have a message, reply to a thread, etc. and when I open the app there is no notifications. I uninstalled the app and reloaded it thinking that would help but am still running into these issues. Any suggestions?

Same here just turn off the notifications and check back frequently ;)

I have issues with push notifications on iOS as well. Unfortunately it has been going on for awhile. Maybe the developer will eventually get it fixed but for now I would just turn off push notification.s

Lol checking the app frequently isn't a problem at all. I will turn off the notifications tonight, thanks so much! I just didn't know if it was just my phone or not.

no not just your phone mine just started doing that 2 days ago aswell. Im glad u posted this so i know its not my phone either haha

I've never got the badge notifications on my AA app on my iDevices, however if I open the app I see i have notifications, I close the app, I see the badge then

It's not just AA, I use another forum who uses this exact app (kinda cool when I got the AA app I already knew how to navigate it!) and I had the notification problem there. After a week of posting in every location I could someone responded that they were working on it! I deleted the app to stop the notifications. So far (knock on wood) no problems with AA. But just some info that its not AA's fault it's the people who made the app. Crossing my fingers it will be fixed soon, I'm missing that other app I had to delete!

Back
Top Bottom