Professor Carrots and To-Be-Named.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absolutangel04

Daphnia are People Too.
This is my new dojo loach. His name is Professor Carrots. I traded a peacock eel for him because I felt he would do better on my tank than the eel. I can't wait for him to get big and chubby. <3
Also, I broke and got a new baby betta. It is yet to be named. The pic is in the cup, but that is not where "she" is permanently housed.

Attachments

• PA311212.jpg
    PA311212.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 88
  • PA311280.jpg
    PA311280.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 86
  • PB011283.jpg
    PB011283.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 74
  • PB011284.jpg
    PB011284.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
After I bought him, I was all excited so I showed him to my bf who responded, "that fish looks like a carrot." So, I jazzed it up, and it stuck.:)
I still need a betta name. I think it is a female because of the stripes and body shape. Not positive though, I have never had one this small before.

Professor Carrots, heehee :) Dojos are super fun - mine was very animated, and "dorky" (in a hilarious way). Probably my favorite thing to do with mine was watch him bury himself in the sand, and only have his head stick out :lol: Good luck with him!

Thanks. :) I am super excited. I have wanted one for awhile. He has adjusted to the tank really well. I needed something active/boisterous enough to deal with the other loach species in there, and other moody tankmates.

I got a baby beta about that size about a year ago, and it was a female too. Super cute! Looks like a female from what I can tell! Also, professor carrots is awesome! lol

I got a baby beta about that size about a year ago, and it was a female too. Super cute! Looks like a female from what I can tell! Also, professor carrots is awesome! lol
Thanks. :) I am thinking female because of the stripes and the body shape. I am not excellent at this by any means, but I am hoping for a female. I prefer them.

Back
Top Bottom