python water changer issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rinzy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just got a python - it works great but the only faucet I can hook it to at my place is the one outside so I have no way to control the water temp. Is there such an adapter that I can put on my bathroom or kitchen sink? None of my faucets are threaded (grrr)

You gotta unscrew the aerator. If you take the aerator to home depot, lowes, or some other hardware store, they usually have a little setup in the plumbing dept with various thread sizes you can use to find out what yours screws on to... then you just need an adapter that is the same thread as your aerator on one end (usually female), and a 3/4" hose thread on the other (male).

You gotta unscrew the aerator. If you take the aerator to home depot, lowes, or some other hardware store, they usually have a little setup in the plumbing dept with various thread sizes you can use to find out what yours screws on to... then you just need an adapter that is the same thread as your aerator on one end (usually female), and a 3/4" hose thread on the other (male).

Awesome. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom