Question - Just for Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishKing74

Aquarium Advice Regular
Take a minute to answer one or both of these questions.
1. Of all the aquariums you've done, which was your favorite?
2. For those who have "done it all," what is the one think you haven't tried, but really want to?

Take a minute to answer one or both of these questions.
1. Of all the aquariums you've done, which was your favorite?
2. For those who have "done it all," what is the one think you haven't tried, but really want to?

For first one I think natives have been the favourite. If I did them again I'd research their habitat a bit better instead of just finding a spare tank.

http://fishesofaustralia.net.au/home/species/4148

For second one I really want to do a saltwater tank.

Since I posted the question, I will put in my 2 cents. My favorite tank is a planted Walstead shrimp tank. Love that one. There are 2 I'd really love to try. 1 is a brackish tank to see if I could get Nerite snails or Amano shrimp to breed. The other is a goldfish tank. I've tried so many things, but never goldfish.

I've only really done two tanks with a couple incarnations. I don't feel like I've hit the sweet spot yet. The dwarf gourami dictates so much- specifically that he needs to be in the 29 gallon and not with the rams.

I do love the rams tank.

I certainly haven't done it all, but I'd love to get a puffer.

I fit into the second category ;) so my "dream" tank is one over 500 gals or 10' long and housing a school of true Altum Angelfish in a natural biotope set up. I've had them in a smaller tank and they really just need that larger area for a nice school. (y)

Back
Top Bottom