Quick question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They had a plastc screen in the bag this is dry and in a separate bag:ermm:

My guess is something put in my mistake? Plant leaves or moss with the shrimp ...as mentioned ... is normal to help reduce stress. Yellow shrimp's a color variety of RCS so it's not like it should've shipped with some special food.

My guess is something put in my mistake? Plant leaves or moss with the shrimp ...as mentioned ... is normal to help reduce stress. Yellow shrimp's a color variety of RCS so it's not like it should've shipped with some special food.

Ask the seller. Maybe they are freebie plant bulbs ? :)

Got it Coursair! You are correct they ARE Alder cones for conditioning the water for shrimp. Googled it and compared pictures and That answers That! Learn something new everyday! Thanks guys...

Got it Coursair! You are correct they ARE Alder cones for conditioning the water for shrimp. Googled it and compared pictures and That answers That! Learn something new everyday! Thanks guys...

It's not that it conditions the water but grows micro-organisms that the shrimp graze on. I use aldercones and Indian almond leafs in my shrimp tanks for this very reason.

It's not that it conditions the water but grows micro-organisms that the shrimp graze on. I use aldercones and Indian almond leafs in my shrimp tanks for this very reason.

In this case they did ship it with a food source ... Not bad ... That's a nice added bonus.

Back
Top Bottom