Quiet filter for 37 gal fresh water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rlstoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had to move my tank downstairs where my tv is. The filters I have now are pretty loud. I have a top fin 40 and top fin 60 on it. I would like to get another one that isn't loud at all. On my other tank I have an ac 110 that is really quiet until water evaporates and little. Any suggestions on what I could put on this 37 gallon tank to make it quiet?

Have you looked into the Fluval C4?

NEW! Fluval C Series Filter C4 Demo and Overview - YouTube

Fluval C series complete overview and comparison to counterpart AquaClear - YouTube

I have one and once it broke in its completely silent! Here's my YouTube video about it. Keep in mind this is when I just got it and it was making noise. I'm gonna do an updated video to show the difference.

Fluval C4 on my planted tank, you be the judge - YouTube

Great Ill look into that. Would you recommend that over the AC counterparts? and would that be enough filtration for my 37 gal?

And the Fluval is about 20 dollars cheaper on Amazon.

For the smaller tanks me personally I'd go with the Fluval C4 anything bigger then I'd go AC's

Do you think the C4 would be sufficient for my tank? Right now I have two filters. The top fin 40 and 60.

Any thoughts anyone?? Thinking maybe just one Rena canister for the whole tank? Help would be appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom