Raising fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erikmoseley

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a couple of fish holding right now and plan on moving them into a 36 gallon tank to spit that I've recently setup Then will move mothers back to main tank. My question is if I have 3 1 inch tetras and one Cory cat in that tank along w fry will they bother the fry if the fry have many hiding spots that only they can fit into such as Stacks of rocks or piles of pebbles? I have a 55 gallon community tank that I can Add the tetras and cat fish to If need be

Saulosi and a white top hara for sure. About 10 days in for one and 7 for other. I think the 3rd was a false alarm. I didn't see what fish fertilized but I have Dom males of both so I assume it was them

Hi Erik, since you have another tank, I would definitely move your tetras and cory. After all, those guys enjoy live food as much as the next fish ;) You don't want your babies hiding. They should be free to swim and enjoy the space without the fear of being eaten :)

Back
Top Bottom