Ravenclaw themed tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iris135

Aquarium Advice Regular
It's been a looong time since my last post. I just wanted to share my current tank. The tank theme is Ravenclaw (yes, I'm quite the potterhead!)

The tank is a Fluval EBI Nano 7.9 gallon. The filter is a Whisper 10i (the original filter crapped out long ago).

The tank is home to a female betta (Cho Chang) and a snail (Professor Flitwick).

There are some artificial and some real plants in the tank. The real plants are anubias, and there may be a small java fern in there.

Thanks for checking it out!1482865176959.jpg
1482865192691.jpg1482865232493.jpg

Looking good, I like the theme :) How did you end up with a female and not male betta? I only ask as the males seem more common.

Thanks! I had every intention of getting the most beautiful male I could find when I went to get a betta. Specifically a black orchid, I had one before, but I sold him with the tank when I moved a couple years ago. However, when I got to the LFS, I noticed all of the forgotten female bettas on the shelf. I figured they deserve a home too, right? So that's how I got my girl betta.

Good thought on keeping one. The lfs also has the female bettas less well displayed but some nice colours in there. Sadly too few tanks to keep any.

Back
Top Bottom